Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Election Day



Today is Election Day and I did my preaching on the soap box yesterday, so I will not reiterate it today.  There is an old say in the Navy though that seems appropriate to the occasion: "A bitchin' sailor is a happy sailor" ergo I must be the happiest sailor in the world 'cause I love to bitch.  I say that to say this, if you don't vote, you can't bitch, therefore I am going to vote because then I can bitch all I want!  Enough said?...Now there are sure to be some lines at the polls or at Starbucks or a traffic fuck up somewhere, so I thought a little road rage remedy would be in order today.  I found this video in my subscription in box on You Tube the other day and it fits the occasion to a T.  It is a video made from a 1968 RCA Victor Red Seal vinyl LP (LSC- 3002) with John Ogden performing works by Danish Composer Carl Nielsen.   The play list for the LP is as follows:
  • 0:00 : Chaconne op. 32  
  • 10:04 : Suite op. 45
  • Movement 1: Allegretto un pochettino 
  • Movement 2: Poco moderato 
  • Movement 3: Molto adagio e patetico 
  • Movement 4: Allegretto innocente 
  • Movement 5: Allegretto vivo 
  • Movement 6: Allegro non troppo ma vigoroso  
  • 32:39 : Suite symphnonique op. 8
  • 1. Intonation: Maestoso  
  • 2. Quasi allegretto 
  • 3. Andante 
  • 4. Finale: Allegro  
  •  48:28 : 3 pièces pour piano op. 59
  • No 1: Impromptu: Allegro fluente 
  • No 2: Molto adagio 
  • No 3: Allegro non troppo  
That should soothe any feathers that get ruffled today.  Following the video is a sexy selection of Tuesday's Temptations for your daily dose of man candy for the day.  Thanks for stopping by, see you again tomorrow.  I am running out to VOTE now.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!

































Posted by Picasa
**Please Remember to Go VOTE!!!**

No comments: