Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Genius of Mozart, Part 2



I spent most of Wednesday clearing my reader of its backlog of nearly 900 articles.  It took me to almost 5AM this morning to get it all done, but now I can concentrate on other things like my payday chores and errands that will take up most of my morning.  Rachel is coming over tonight to show Will and me her newly acquired  Kia Soul.   I am also going to try out a new recipe I found online for a Bacon Cheeseburger Roll-up .  I will probably modify it a bit as it calls for Velveeta cheese of which I am not really a fan, so I will use Cheddar-Jack instead and maybe sprinkle the crust with Parmesan before baking.  I will let you know how it turns out tomorrow.  

Before we get to Part 2 of The Genius of Mozart, I thought you might like to hear Chris Kluwe's new radio ad in support of Marriage Equality, courtesy of Think Progress and Sound Cloud:


In Part 2 of The Genius of Mozart: A Passion for the Stage, British Conductor Charles Hazelwood explores the Operatic works of Mozart, how the events in his personal life propelled his music and subsequently manifest themselves on stage.  Once again, Hazelwood intersperses his expert narration with well acted vignettes of the events in Mozart's life along with a great melange of the resulting combination of musical and theatrical arts.  Watch along with me: 


Last but not least is this week's salute to denim with this collection of marvelous Men In Jeans sure to inspire a rise in your Levi's.  Thanks for stopping in, be sure to join me tomorrow for Part 3 of The Genius of Mozart and this week's scorching edition of Naked or Nearly So.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!






























Posted by Picasa

No comments: