Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Running Late


It was fairly mellow for a truck night last evening.  No mass stupidity or sloth, just lots to do.  We got it all done but then I had to wait until the boss man got there before I could go home.  Consequently I am running just a little behind.  The drive home was a little harrowing also, since school started on Monday, there were school buses and rug rats everywhere.  I did not get home until after 7:30 and I am basically exhausted.  I was going to link you to a lot of interesting things I found in my web wanderings, however, I am just not in the mood to put it all together, I would rather just take a nap.  So I have a video containing 4 Concerti by Johann Sebastian Bach including the Harpsichord Concerto in D Minor, BWV1052; Concerto for Oboe D'Amore in A Major, BWV1055; the Violin Concerto in E Major, BWV1042; and finally the Brandenburg Concerto Number 5 in D Major, BWV1050 all performed by Cafe Zimmerman.  Then I have a fine collection of highly Lickable Lads on display to make your Hump Day a more pleasant affair all around.  Now I think I will take that nap.  Thanks for the visit, see you tomorrow.  Until next time as always, Enjoy! 

































Posted by Picasa

No comments: