Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Quiet Night, Good Conversations


It was a quiet night around the house last night spent in an enjoyable all night Skype call with friends around the country.  I even took a 2 hour nap then rejoined the call, picking up the conversation where I left off.  I have to return to the world of reality tonight when I go to work for Tuesday's truck night adventures.  However, I have Wednesday and Thursday off  to relax a bit and get my pay day chores and errands done.  There is not much going on in the news department, therefore not much to blather on about.  So I guess I will just move on to the music and the men and be done with it, then head to bed early so I can get up early to go look and this good deal on a window A/C unit Will found on Craig's List.  Who knows, maybe I can solve the heat problem we have been having in the apartment at a bargain price.  I will let you know tomorrow.  Today's video is Concert 6 in the Berenboim on Beethoven series from Berlin.  Following the video is this week's edition of sultry Sexy Studs in Swimwear to get you all hot, bothered and ready to head to the beach or the pool.  Thanks for the visit, see you again tomorrow.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!
































Posted by Picasa

No comments: