Wednesday, August 22, 2012

It's Hump Day For You, & The Weekend For Me


Last night was fairly uneventful as compared to Monday night, although we had plenty to do with a large load from the truck and a pretty large commissary delivery also.  However, there was not any drunkenness, stupidity, sloth or slurs, just lots to do.  My coworker and I managed to get all but about 6 of the totes put up which we left for the girls to do on first shift.  Believe it or not, they actually showed up on time and so I was able to get on out of there and start my weekend.  I have the next 3 days to relax, get my payday stuff done tomorrow and still have Friday to refrain from any stressful activities.  Today I think I will just rest and recuperate, then spend some time wandering the web and catching up with friends on Skype. 

Since it is only Hump Day for most of you, to help you over the Hump and started downhill to your own weekend, I have video of the six movements of Symphony Number 1 by Alexander Scriabin.  Performing is the Moscow State Symphony Orchestra conducted by Igor Golovschin.  The finale contains a chorale with the Moscow Capella and featured soloists Lyudmila Ivanova (Mezzo-Soprano) and Mikhail Agafonov (Tenor).  Immediately below the video is collection of luscious Lickable Lads to give a lift to your libido and perhaps inspire your desire as well.  Thanks for the visit, see you again tomorrow.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!

































Posted by Picasa

No comments: