Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Raptitude: Why We F*ck


After a fairly uneventful day off in which I napped a lot, I went searching for something to write about for today's post.  In going through my feeds, I read an excerpt from a blog post quoted on Bad Biscuits from David over at the blog Raptitude.  David says "Raptitude is a street-level look at the human experience -- what makes human beings do what they do, and what that means in real life. I write about how to make sense of the earth's most ridiculous animal, how to get better at being one of them, and how only those two things can save the world."  The post that drew my attention to this blog was entitled simply "Why We F*ck" and it is a most interesting read encompassing the reasoning behind sex and sexuality.  I think you all would find it most interesting.  Check it out!

For your musical entertainment for today, I have part one of the concluding concert of the 2010 Early Music Festival from the stage at the Vrendenburg Music Center at Liedsche Rijn in Utrecht, Netherlands.  I will bring you part two tomorrow.   The concert is comprised of four works by French composers grouped under the title 'La Suite Francaise'.  The performance is by Le Concert des Nations under the baton of Jordi Savall.  Part one of the concert contains two works, Suite Alceste by Jean-Baptiste Lully and Suite Alcione by Marin Marais.  After  the video is  a great little collection of  half naked hunks cavorting about the pools and beaches of the world in this week's edition of Sexy Studs in Swimwear.  Thanks for the visit, see you again tomorrow.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!































Posted by Picasa

No comments: