Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday Menagerie


After Friday's horrendous start to my work week, Saturday and Sunday were like a walk in the park.  Of course, it did not hurt that I had Jacob the Hottie working with me both nights.  Not only is he a great worker, smart and funny, he is also one fine ass piece of man candy to boot.  I am glad I have the night off tonight though, as I am pretty worn out from the weekend and I could use the down time.

I ran across a great article in my feed from LGBTQNation over the weekend from Desmond Rutherford of Des Down Under that might be of interest to you all:  'Let's be Rational, Logical and Real:  Sex Is Not A Sin' in which he expounds on the basic right of men to ejaculate and why religion should not be allowed to repress our basic biological functions.  It is a short but extremely interesting read.

Now for the high light of your visit to these pages, the music and the men.  Something we don't hear often enough either on line or over the air is music for the Classical Guitar.  In order to rectify this seeming oversight, I have a great video that encompasses 4 works for the Guitar.  The first two pieces in the video are by Antonio Vivaldi; the Concerto for Guitar and Strings in A Major, RV82 and the Concerto for Guitar and Strings in D Major, RV93.  The third piece is Concerto Number 1 for Guitar and Orchestra in D Major, Opus 99 by Mario Castelnuovo-Tedesco.  The finale to the video is the Concerto for Guitar and Small Orchestra by Heitor Villa-Lobos.  All the pieces are performed by the Chamber Orchestra of St. Petersburg Philharmonic  featuring Marcos Tsessos on Classical Guitar.  Run time is just a blip over an hour which will give you plenty of time to cruise and peruse the curve ball I am throwing you in the man candy department for this Monday.  I have a steaming hot group of muscular men who have doffed their Monday's Undies who are hung, horny and Hot 2 Trot.  They should get your blood to boiling in all the right places and put a little life in the libido to brighten up your Monday.  Thanks for the visit, see you again tomorrow.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!
































Posted by Picasa

No comments: