Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Happy Hump Day


I survived another truck night without too much madness swirling about and that is a good thing, now I have 2 days off to get ready for the next one on Friday.  That must mean that this is the middle of the week, commonly known as Hump Day. Thankfully I don't feel like I have been humped hard and put up wet, lol.  I do have some entertainment to help get everyone over the hump and headed for the weekend.  As promised in yesterday's post I have part two of the closing concert of the 2010 Early Music Festival in Utrecht, Netherlands performed by Le Concert  des Nations and Conductor Jordi Savall.  Part two features two works by Jean-Phillipe Rameau; Suite Les Indes Galante and Suite Le Boreades.  The concert concludes with two encores, Music for the Royal Fireworks by George Friedrich Handel and a Contra Dance which I could not quite make out the name of with which the audience was obviously familiar from an earlier performance in the festival judging from their response and participation in the number.  As I am feeling kind of random this morning, I have displayed a few photos which are excellent examples of Random Hotness after the video.  Hope this makes your Hump Day a little brighter.  Thanks for the visit, see you again tomorrow.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!
































Posted by Picasa

No comments: