Saturday, July 07, 2012

Best of the Web This Week

 
I got off to a late start this morning due to the fucking bitch that was supposed to be my relief pulled a no show and turned her phone off so I could not call to wake her ass up. After the Friday night from hell, that just really made my morning. I called the boss and he rustled up a replacement who did not show until 8 o'clock, therefore I was stuck there for an additional two hours after working my ass off all night. Because of the late start, I did not have time to come up with a new play list but rather dived into my You Tube archives for something appropriate. I chose this play list I put together for Mozart's birthday back in January, after all how can you go wrong with Mozart? In this play list I have Violin Concerto No. 5 in A major (Turkish) K219, performed by Janine Jansen violin, with the European Union Youth Orchestra, Vladimir Ashkenazy conducting from a performance at the BBC Proms in 2006 followed by the Clarinet Concerto in A Major, K622 performed by the Mostly Mozart Festival Orchestra conducted by Gerard Schwarz featuring David Shifrin on an A Basset Clarinet. To complete the play list I have my favorite Mozart Symphony, Number 40 in G Minor, K550 performed by the Stuttgart Chamber Orchestra with Dennis Russell Davies conducting. Following the play list is this week's photo review containing 80 of the best photographs I ran across in my web wanderings this week. Hope you have a fabulous weekend, we will see you again on Monday. Until next time as always, Enjoy!
















































































Posted by Picasa

No comments: