Friday, December 23, 2011

Shoppers Feeding Frenzy




Here it is Friday, guys.  Are you ready for the weekend?  If last night at the store was any indication, people are in a shark like feeding frenzy over shopping.  It was like they could not wait to spend their last dollar.  I am glad I have not been to a mall at all if all shopping areas are as frenzied as we were last night.  Of course today and tomorrow are the last big push for shopping before the big day comes in on Sunday.  I think I will stay home and out of the way of shoppers completely so that I will have some sanity left when I have to face the hordes out on Saturday Night either finishing up or starting the celebration.  Should be loads of fun, lol!!  In the meantime, I have today's post, tomorrow's review of the Best of the Web This Week and Sunday's special Christmas post to finish up so you guys can enjoy the holidays right along with me here at Nichevo. I have a single video and a play list for you guys today.  The single video is the NBC Nightly News report on the first anniversary of the repeal of Don't Ask/Don't Tell which was yesterday.  The report shows how wrong the doomsayers were in predicting catastrophe when we Gays were allowed to openly serve in the military.  Imagine that!  Then for the play list I have another unsung hero of the composing world in Russian Composer Nikolai Medtner.  The play list has his Piano Concerto Number 1 in C Minor, Opus 30 (1914} and Piano Concerto Number 2 in C Minor, Opus 50 (1921) performed by Geoffrey Tozer and Conducted by Neeme Järvi with the London Philharmonic Orchestra.  These piano pieces will give you plenty of accompaniment while you view the selections from my Eyecatcher archive of magnificent men who are Naked or Nearly So.  Thanks for spending some time with me today, see you tomorrow for the big review.  Until next time as always, Enjoy! 










































Posted by Picasa

No comments: