Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Weekly Blip



It is time for the weekly blip in the bank balance, also the last day of the pay period.  I get to pick up an extra shift tonight as Sean wants a day off.  That means a slightly larger blip next week.  Yay!  That will pay my cell phone bill and refill the black ink on my printer.  Just in time too because I have to print off 4 pay stubs and my bank statement for my JPS requalification on the 3rd.  I get to once again prove I don't have health insurance or the money to pay for it so I can continue on their government insurance plan at the same level I have been at this year.  It is a good plan and they have an excellent hospital and neighborhood clinics at a reasonable copay amount for most everything.  With the medicine I take it saves me big time as most of it is expensive yet I only pay $10 per prescription and sometimes $5 or sometimes $10 per doctor visit.   My GP is only $5 but the Dermatologist is $10.  When I had my surgery it only cost me $200 on the copay, so all in all a good service at a good price.  I am really glad I qualify for their coverage otherwise I really could not keep up with the high maintenance cost my body demands of me as I get older.  After all, I need to stay healthy so I can continue to entertain you in some small way with my music and all those handsome men that appear within these pages.  So let's get on with it, shall we?  I have another symphony and a new to Nichevo composer in today's video.  The video is a 1952 recording of Symphony Number 3 in B Minor, Opus 42 "Ilya Muromets" by Reinhold Gliere performed by the Wiener Staatsopernorchester (Vienna State Opera Orchestra) under the baton of German Conductor Hermann Scherchen.   Dedicated to Alexander Glazunov, this symphony depicts the tale of the Slavic epic hero Ilya Muromets, and it won the composer a Glinka Prize after its premiere in 1912. Each of the four tableaux depicts an episode from the legend of Ilya Muromets, the greatest of the Russian bogatyrs (hero-knights).  See the video description for more details on the story line.  The video runs an hour and 20 minutes which should give you plenty of time while you're listening to check out the eye candy below the video.  I dug into my Eyecatcher archive for some more of my favorite photos there.  Today all the hunks fall into my Men In Jeans theme which is the norm for Thursday around here.  That it for today, thanks for stopping by and we will see you again on the morrow. Until next time as always, Enjoy!



































Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always appreciate a great article or piece of writing. Thanks for the contribution.
[url=http://acnetreatments250.blinkweb.com/]Acne home remedies[/url]