Thursday, March 05, 2009

What Day Is This?

"The Astronomer" by Digital Blasphemy


Where to start, I spent the first half of yesterday thinking it was Tuesday when it was really Wednesday. I discovered this as I was selling lotto tickets for the Mega Millions and the customer wanted Lotto Texas as that drawing was last night, Mega is on Tues & Fri. I guess you would say my mind and body clock are a slight bit confused. I worked a long shift, 12 noon to 10 PM, which was busy and made busier because we had all the orders to complete, plus I had a newbie on his first day for training. Needless to say, I had my hands full all day. The newbie turned out to be good at taking instruction and already knew how to run a register which helped a great deal. I also had two of my favorites on duty so things were not total chaos, just almost for a little while. It finally calmed down around 9 pm and lo and behold I was out of there by 10:15. Good thing as my mind was as worn out as my body. All in all a good day although heavy on the mental taxation trying to keep all the pieces flowing in the same direction at the same time. I did not eat all day until VG brought me some Church's Chicken about 8:30. I did not realize how hungry I was until I smelled that chicken. It did not last long. The rest of the shift passed quickly enough and all was over and done with on time.

I Stumbled Upon some remarkable digital photographs from a site identified as ULF on the photos. I Googled ULF but did not find anything relating to digital imagery. The photos were created in 2005 and 2006 and whoever the artist is, he had a thing for Marines and other hunky military types. I think you will find them to your liking. Until next time as always, Enjoy!









































Posted by Picasa

No comments: