By now you may be wondering whatever happened to Friday's post? It is simple really, I just flat ran out of time due to the circumstances involve. When I got off work on Thursday night, I was tired but unable to sleep due to my body clock being so out of whack. I did not figure that to be a problem as I had Friday off and there was plenty of time to get some sleep (or so I thought at the time). Will was off and on line so I started up Skype and we got connected with each other, wiling away the hours in pleasant conversation along with video and photo sharing, until about 6 AM Friday morning. I had not felt like writing on the blog during our conversation but had selected the photos for the post so I decided to take a nap, then get up and write up the post. I went to sleep and was dead to the world until about 10:30 when there came a knock on the door. It was one of my employees who wanted to borrow some computer time to download some music onto his mp3 player. We spent a couple hours doing that, then I wanted to run to the store before selttling down to write. I walked across to the store to borrow VG's car and was rather surprised when A told me I was supposed to be at work. He had changed the schedule since last I saw it but had unfortunately forgotten to tell me about it. That bit of news upset the apple cart so to speak as I then had to return to the house, change into work clothes and go to work. It went downhill from there. I worked the extended Friday night beer run until about 10 PM before going back to the house to try to get some rest before doubling back to work at 6 AM Saturday morning. I got about 4 hours sleep, then talked to Will for abit before returning to work. I drank one of our new energy drinks, Red Line, which had been recommended to me. Next time I will drink only half of one at a time, it was some pretty powerful stuff. I buzzed through the day until about 3:15 when A told me to go home. I borrowed the car to complet the errand I started to run the day before, then came home whereby I collapsed at my desk, check my email, then wen to bed. It is now the wee hours of Sunday morning and I am catching you folks up on things while waiting for Will to get online so we can talk a bit. So there you have it, my weekend in a nut shell. Sorry I did not get a post up on Friday, but it just did not fit into the schedule as events unfolded. There fore I thought I would put this up today and return to the regular schedule of posting tomorrow. I hope you remembered to "Spring Forward" you clocks as today is the day to do that.
I did not have a particular theme in mind when selecting the photos for this post. I just rummaged through the archives picking out guys or photos that said "choose me" for one reason or another. Thanks for stopping by and putting up with my tardiness. Until next time as always, Enjoy!
I did not have a particular theme in mind when selecting the photos for this post. I just rummaged through the archives picking out guys or photos that said "choose me" for one reason or another. Thanks for stopping by and putting up with my tardiness. Until next time as always, Enjoy!













































No comments:
Post a Comment