Sunday, April 02, 2017

Hectic and Harried





















It has been a long and hectic week which has left me precious little time to prepare a proper post for you today. Therefore I shall postpone the saga of my life's journey until next week.  However, as there is always time for beautiful music, I found this little treasure which I have posted below.  Nicolo Paganini wrote 37 Sonatas for Guitar, although a Violin Virtuoso, his pairing of Violin and Guitar in many pieces is both brilliant and beautiful.  However today we shall concentrate only on the Solo Guitar Sonatas penned by Paganini and interpreted here wonderfully by Guido Fichtner.  The complete play list may be found here

Lack of prep time has also left me sadly lacking any visual treats today, so I apologize.  You will just have to make do with the beautiful music for today.  Thanks for the visit, do come again and bring your friends.  The more the merrier and as always, Enjoy!


No comments: