Monday, December 01, 2014

Monday, Mozart & Men!



I worked my regular shift yesterday, then after dinner the boss called.  Our regular night guy had called in sick and could I help him out?  Of course I said yes, why would I turn down extra hours when I can get them?  So I worked the overnight shift also.  I napped for a couple of hours this morning before getting up to put this together for you guys.  I haven't check the news or the scoreboard so I could not tell you what has or has not happened in the world, but I do have some Marvelous Mozart and Gorgeous Guys for our mutual edification.  

For your Monday with Mozart, this week we offer his Complete Set of Church Sonatas.  Mozart wrote seventeen Church Sonatas (sonata di chiesa), also known as Epistle Sonatas, between 1772 and 1780. These are short single-movement pieces intended to be played during a celebration of the Mass between the Epistle and the Gospel.  Three of the sonatas (Nos.12,14,17), include oboes, horns, trumpets and timpani. The rest are scored for organ and strings (with no violas, only two violins and basso continuo), where in some of them (Nos 7-10,13-15,17) the organ has an obbligato solo part, while in the sonatas Nos 1-6,11,12,16, the organ accompanies along with the figured bass.  The performance artists are not listed, however I believe them all to be in some way associated with the Universistat Mozarteum Salzburg.  Additional Marvelous Mozart can be heard over on my tumblr with the 1975 Murray Perahia and the English Chamber Orchestra performance of Mozart's Piano Concerto Number 24 in C Minor, K 491.

After the play list is this week's edition of Monday's Undies for your viewing pleasure.  After all, what would Monday be without lean, muscular, sultry sex on a stick young stallions struttin' around in their sexiest skivvies for us to drool over, Eh?  Speaking of drool worthy sex on a stick stallions, check out your Hottie of the Day!, Trevor Adams over on my tumblrTrevor is hot enough to sizzle your senses and thus worth a cruise by my tumblr, all in the name of appreciating the 'artwork' of course!  Thanks for the visit, see you again after I have had a whole lot more sleep.  Until next time a always, Enjoy!


























Posted by Picasa

No comments: