Saturday, November 29, 2014

Sounds of the Season Evening Concert



Welcome to the Weekend!  From now until New Years, instead of a more purely Classical Saturday at the Symphony Evening Concert, I will present to you some of the best symphonic or orchestral renditions of Traditional Carols and other Seasonal Songs.  I may even slip a few surprises in there just to keep you coming back for more.  The Holiday Season is all about connecting or reconnecting with friends and family while enjoying whatever seasonal traditions your family celebrates.  This year is my first Christmas where my Mother will not be here.  My Mother loved Christmas and some of my most cherished memories are of the special times we had at Christmas.  Our celebrations always included the Sounds of the Season, from Traditional to Rockabilly, Secular and Religious, we loved it all.  As the season progresses, I will share my love of the Sounds of the Season not only because I love them so but to also honor and remember my Mother at this Christmas time.  To that end, tonight's features selections comprise a play list put together by You Tube videographer Moonlight Chill.  While I do not have a play list per se, you will recognize your favorites among the selections performed by the unnamed artists that cross many genres from Classical to Country to Jazz.  All are sure to put you in the Spirit of the Season.  Over on my tumblr, you may hear another play list of Seasonal Songs, many given a new interpretation and some with a twist.  The play list is courtesy of the Relax Channel

Of course you guys don't come here just for all the fabulous Music, although that is a great reason to stop by.  You and I both know that a bevy of beautiful art in the male form is always in order.  Of course I will not disappoint you with this week's collection of boys both naughty and nice who might make your Christmas Wish List.  All of the subjects of these magnificent portraits are gloriously, deliciously Naked or Nearly So.  Once you have drooled your way down this page, head on over to my tumblr where you will find the Hottie of the Day!  Today's Hottie is one of my favorite hard bodies, although I cannot remember his last name, his first name is Zack and he is just Lovely in Leather.  Thanks for sharing a part of your Weekend with me, see you again on Monday for another week of Music Men & More!  Happy Holidays!  Until next time as always, Enjoy! 













Add caption













Posted by Picasa

No comments: