Thursday, October 02, 2014

Speedily Traveling On Past...



My but isn't this week just rushing on by?  As usual I am running behind and trying to catch up to myself.  None the less, although I have myriad things to do, taking a moment to commune with my peeps is time well spent.  Even if I have nothing to say, I always have the Music and the Men with which to fill in the blanks.  I still need to make the menu and the shopping lists for this week as well as having to do the actual shopping before going to work at 5.  My work is cut out for me, so I best be getting to it.  But first, the Music and the Men:

Your Musical Moment for today features the Capriccio ou Etude per il fortepiano written in 1789 by Luigi Cherubini.  Today's performance finds Pietro Spada at the Piano with his marvelous interpretation of Cherubini's work.  You may also hear Cheurbini's String Quartet in E Flat Major with a performance by the ensemble Quartetto David over on my tumblr.  

For your visual appreciation, I have a corral full of the cute, the cuddly and the smoking hot all decked out in Denim in this week's edition of Men In Jeans.  For even more Denim Deliciousness check out the Ripped and Rugged Hottie of the Day! over on my tumblr.  Now I really must turn to, get my stuff together and get things done.  Thanks for stopping in, see you again soon.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!


























Posted by Picasa

No comments: