Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Drawing a Blank



I have been staring at the screen for a couple of hours now, and inspiration has failed to strike anywhere nearby leaving me drawing a blank.  Luckily, I had already picked out the Music and the Men so the day is not a total loss.  It still leaves me with nothing much to talk about so I will not pretend to have something to say when I do not.  So let's talk about the Music and the Men.  

Your Midweek Musical Moment features the Music of Arcangelo Corelli.  Corelli composed 48 trio sonatas, 12 violin and continuo sonatas, and 12 concerti grossi.  Today and tomorrow we will be exploring all 48 of his trio sonatas between here and my tumblr.  All performances today and tomorrow here and on my tumblr are by Musica Amphion whose members are Rémy Baudet, violin; Sayuri Yamagata, violin; Albert Brüggen, cello; David van Ooijen, archlute and Pieter-Jan Belder, organ.  The video below contains Corelli's Opus 3 Trio Sonatas while over on my tumblr you will find the Opus 4 Trio Sonatas.  Tomorrow we will have the Opus 1 and 2 Trio Sonatas for your appreciation.  

Being Wednesday and Hump Day, the magnificent model men you will find on display below the play list are wonderfully wet and highly humpable to boot.  Sort of a combo Wet Wednesday/Humpable Hunks collection sure to get your engines revving. Additional inspiration can be found in the Basically Beautiful Hottie of the Day! over on my tumblr.  Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!
























Posted by Picasa

No comments: