Monday, August 18, 2014

Things I Like



Good Morning and Happy Monday to you all.  It is my day off again finally, and none too soon as I am just a little tired.  I picked up an additional 3 hours yesterday when the boss asked me to stay until 11.  Extra hours is always a good thing and I like that.  At any rate, I am glad I am off and I don't plan on doing anything too strenuous at all.  I am going to run my buddy J over to the college to finish up his registration for classes beginning next week.  That won't take much effort on my part.  I will sit around the lounge area near the student union reading my book and enjoying the eye candy as they scurry about the campus.  What is not to like about this most pleasant diversion for the day? 

Later on tonight I have several small cuts of steak from my Mother's freezer that I am going to cut into strips, marinate, then stir them up in some teriyaki beef fried rice for dinner.  Yummers!  After that, who knows what will go on in our little corner of the complex.  We have become pretty tight with our neighbors and there is a lot of interaction back and forth across the sidewalk.  We like to think of it as our own little cooperative community corner with lots of sharing between all parties.  It sure makes home life more pleasant and I really like that. 

Speaking of things I really like, we come to the entertainment portion of this broadcast.  This being Monday, it is of course time for your Monday With Mozart to get the week started.  Today's performance features German Violinist Anne-Sophie Mutter, who, since her debut with the Berlin Philharmonic, is one of the most prolific and talented female Violinists in the world.  She is accompanied in today's video by the Camerata Salzburg Orchestra as she performs Mozart's Masterful Violin Concerto Number 5 in A Major, K219.  You may also hear Ms Mutter and Camerata Salzburg as they perform Mozart's Violin Concerto Number 1, K 207 over on my tumblr.  The first concerto illustrates Mozart's youthful spirited exuberance so evident in his early works.  The fifth concerto is  Mozart's Violin Masterpiece that is a staple of most Violinist's repertoire and  Ms Mutter's performance shows how exquisitely she has mastered its performance. 

Finally today, something we all really like and that is the beauty found in the Art of the Male Form.  Today being Monday, we indulge in our mutual underwear fetish with a score of scorchingly handsome hunks on display below the video.  They are of course adorned in the finest of their Monday's Undies for your visual appreciation.  for some 'Fun in the Sun', check out today's Hottie of the Day! over on my tumblr.  Now my hand is falling asleep, so I better go do something to wake it up, heh heh.  Thanks for kicking off the week with me, see you again soon.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!


































Posted by Picasa

No comments: