Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Issues



I sat down to try to write something several times yesterday without much success.  I finally gave up in frustration at my inability to put words on a page thinking I would regroup and try again today.  Unfortunately, inspiration seems to be fleeing my presence this week as I struggle with the attempts to competently fill the page with something interesting to say.  

Physically I am doing better although I am still having some issues with wildly swinging blood sugar levels, bouncing between way too low and way too high.  I have not been able to come to a happy medium consistently, so I am having to monitor my counts 3 times a day and adjust my medications according to the counts.  I have been keeping an eye on my blood pressure also, but that seems to be staying within the range that is safe for me.  I am really glad they gave me a machine so I can monitor that at home on regular basis. 

One thing I have not had an issue with is the selection of which piece of great classical music I should present to you on a daily basis.  Since I started posting classical music videos, I have come to appreciate not only the great masters of classical music but many lesser known composers who wrote some really terrific music.  Today's Musical Moment features the Music of one of the great composers, George Friedrich Handel.  Since this is Wet Wednesday, I thought his Water Music Suites would be a great choice for today.  The Suite in F major; the Suite in G major and the Suite in D major are performed by the English Baroque Soloists under the baton of John Eliot Gardiner.  Over on my tumblr, you may hear Handel's Music for the Royal Fireworks performed by the English Chamber Orchestra, conducted by Raymond Leppard.

Then for a splashing good time while listening to Handel's Water Music, cruise on down the page to peruse these hunks and hotties as they cavort about the pools, beaches and baths of the world in this week's edition of Wet Wednesday.  Additionally you will find your Wet Dream Hottie of the Day! over on my tumblr to further inspire you.  Thanks for hanging around until I got here, see you again soon.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!


































Posted by Picasa

No comments: