Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Life Goes On



I had some errands that had to be run in a timely manner first thing this morning so that is what I did.  I am in a somewhat better frame of mind today but I am not all 'happy, happy, joy, joy!' yet.  However, life goes on and I am still behind on my feeds, so I am no more informed than I was at this time yesterday.  I seem swamped with the backlog of photography to process as well as the news feeds.  However I am prepared to entertain and titillate you before you get to the bottom of the page no matter what is going on in my life or the world in general.  So let's get started, shall we?

Yesterday was of course Monday With Mozart and from Mozart we stick with the M's so your Musical Moment for today features the Music of Felix Medelssohn.  His Double Piano Concerto in A Flat Major is masterfully performed by Love Derwinger & Roland Pöntinen at the Pianos.  Derwinger and Pöntinen are accompanied by The Nieuw Sinfonietta Amsterdam, under the baton of Lev Markiz.  You may also hear Mendelssohn's Trio for Piano, Violin and Cello Number 2 in C Minor over on my tumblr.  

Then I have gathered an eclectic band of brothers of the body in various states of repose, some more clad than others who together are here to serve as your Tuesday's Temptations. You will find them lounging about the page below the video for your visual appreciation.  Additional Temptation can be found in the 'Hot Rod Wrestler' who is your Hottie of the Day! over on my tumblr.  Thanks for the visit, see you again soon.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!


































Posted by Picasa

No comments: