Saturday, April 12, 2014

My, how time flies...



It seems that the catching up I thought I was gonna do just did not happen as planned.  I still have not processed a feed from my reader in 2 days now.  I just know it is crammed full of all sorts of interesting things which I will eventually get to.  However not just yet...he he...My schedule remains pretty full at the moment.  I have some place I need to be first thing this morning so I am trying to get this up for you guys before I have to go.  I did not want you to have to wait on me like you did yesterday (but I do Thank You for waiting, it is much appreciated).  I still need to schedule in some sleep somewhere along the way before I have to go back to work.  Good thing I have some great music and sensuous, sexy lads to keep you all entertained while I am off taking care of business.  

I know I featured the Music of Johannes Brahms in Friday's post.  However I had already planned to bring you some Brahms for your Saturday at the Symphony after finishing up with Beethoven last weekend.  Today's selections both here and on my tumblr feature live performances by Leonard Bernstein conducting the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra recorded in the early 1980's.  First up here at Nichevo is a 1981 recording of Symphony Number 1 by Johannes Brahms while over on my tumblr is the 1982 recording of Brahms' Symphony Number 2

Then as window dressing (or undressing as the case may be) for this post is the gathering of the aforementioned sensuous, sexy lads who are totally Naked or Nearly So to delight your senses and fuel your fantasies.  Then for additional inspiration check out the Hottie of the Day! over on my tumblr.  Thanks for sharing a part of your weekend with me here at Nichevo.  Have a Fabulous rest of the weekend and we will see you again on Monday for another week of Music, Men & More!  Until next time as always, Enjoy!




































Posted by Picasa

No comments: