Thursday, January 02, 2014

Thursday's Music and Men



I have not left the house since I got home from work on Monday, spending most of the time since then in bed.  Unfortunately, I was alone and sick, so I was not enjoying a dalliance which would have made the two days a lot more fun.  However, I must get out and do my payday chores and errands today although with the thermometer only at 27 degrees, there is not a great deal of motivation to hurry on out there.  I also have to return to work tonight, sick or not.  As I am working the minimum amount of hours necessary to sustain my budget, I cannot afford to miss any time for any reason.  So I will suck it up, get my chores and errands run and report to work as if I was 100% healthy.  It sucks but such is life in the big city.  However I do have some Music and some Men to brighten the day for all of us.  

Your Thursday Musical Moment features the Music of Antonio Vivaldi with his Cello Concerti RV 412, 419, 404, 399, 486, 398 and 410.  The performance is by the The City of London Sinfonia, Nicolaus Kraemer on Harpsichord and Conducting.  The Cello Soloist is Raphael Wallfisch.  The play list is followed by some tasty tidbits of man candy wrapped in denim in this week's edition of Men In Jeans.  Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me, see you again soon.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: