Friday, January 03, 2014

Fabulous Friday



I worked until midnight last night, so I slept in a little this morning.  It is the first morning this week that I have arisen without feeling like warmed over death.  I have been taking some supplements recommended by Will's friend to boost my immune system.  That supplement seems to have chased away whatever demon virus that has kept my nose and stomach in an uproar all week.  Because I have been under the weather all week I have not accomplished much at all.  Heading into the first weekend of the new year, I am looking at a huge backlog of things to process out of my feed reader and into my various collections.  Therefore I am going to suspend the weekly review for now so that I may catch up to myself.  I work until at least 2 AM on Friday nights so I sleep in a little on Saturday morning.  However I will get a weekend post up that will be worthy of you all stopping by, so be sure to check in over the weekend to see what I have in store for you.  

To get your weekend off to a great start, your Friday Musical Moment features Piano Concerti Numbers 1, Opus 23 and 2, Opus 44 by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky.  Today's performance was recorded live in 1991 at the Alte Oper in Frankfurt by the Moscow Radio Symphony Orchestra conducted by Vladimir Fedoseyev.  The Piano Soloist is Mikhail Pletnev.

Following the play list is a collection of hunks, hotties, twinks, and twunks and more for you to admire and perhaps inspire a Friday Night Fantasy (or two?) in this week's edition of Naked or Nearly So.  Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me, have a fabulous Friday and we will see you again soon.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: