Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thursday Hot Links, Beethoven and Men In Jeans



It is payday meaning I have lots to accomplish before heading off to work.  So I thought I would link you to  a few things I found of interest in my web wanderings along with some Beethoven and of course  a few yummie guys for you to drool over.  First the links:





Your Musical Moment for today features the Brazilian Symphony Orchestra conducted by Maximianno Cobra in a recording of a 1993 live performance of Symphony Number 7 in A Major, Opus 92 by Ludwig von Beethoven.  Then there is this collection of guys you would love to lick adorned in denim in this week's edition of Men In Jeans.  Thanks for sharing part of your day with me, see you again soon.  Now I am of on my many chores and errands.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: