Friday, November 16, 2012

One of My Favorite Passtimes


As most of you know by now, I spend a lot of time reading my stories on the Internet, one of my favorite passtimes.  I have been reading for years, yet have not run out of new material to be read.  I use two sites for most of my reading material, both great in their own way.  The one I have used the longest is CRVBoy and I have read all the completed stories for most of the authors there.  I get a weekly update of new chapters every Saturday.  Therefore I read all the new chapters of stories I am following on Saturdays.  From the authors page you can choose your story by author from the alphabetical listing of the authors.  I have read most , if not all the titles from the following  authors: Jacob Adams, Mike Arram, Rock Lane Cooper, CRVBoy, Draginacht, Brian Holiday, Owen Hudson, Kiwi, Christopher Lydon, Brew Maxwell, Tim Mead, Jess Mercer, Gabriel Morgan, Russ Nielsen, Roy Reinikainen (I especially loved his Owen Series), Ron Robbins, Jack Scribe, J W Smith, Tinnean and Writer's Dream.  Some of the authors like Gabriel Morgan, CRVBoy and Jack Scribe can also be found in the pages of the second site I use most often, Gay Authors.

At Gay Authors, you will find a whole community of writers and their readers with stories (of course), forums, galleries, links to other reading sites, and a store among other things.  You can choose to like a chapter, follow a story or follow an author and will get email updates according to your likes and follows.  Stories like Circumnavigation, which is at 142 chapters currently and still going to around the first of next year when it will be complete or Naptown Tales which has 28 books with multiple chapters roughly based on growing up gay in a town similar to Indianapolis, Legacy which is the sequel to Naptown Tales about the aftermath of the assassination of the first Gay President, David Reynolds, one of the central characters of Naptown Tales are all stories (among others that I follow).  From it's Authors page, you can choose your preferred author and start reading their stories.  I am slowly making my way down the list, currently I am reading stories by Libby Drew

It will be quite a while before I run out of reading material from these two sites.  If you love to read, like sexual adventures or stories with real plots, realistic and complex characters, multiple chapters, mystery, romance or action, you will find plenty of both at CRVBoy and Gay Authors to last for a lifetime of reading pleasure.  I have been meaning to do this post for  while, and today just seemed to be the perfect day for it.  May you while away many an hour in reading heaven when you visit either of these sites. 

Your play list for today has Lute Sonata Numbers 36, 49, and 42 by Sylvius Leopold Weiss.  The performance today is by Robert Bardo on Baroque Lute.


In this week's edition of Naked or Nearly So, I have this collection of seriously sexy, sultry studs sure to put a smile on your face and a lift in your libido.  Thanks for the visit, see you tomorrow for this week's photo review of The Best of the Web This Week.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!
































Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful site. Many years ago I read your blog regularly and enjoyed. You had many problems then with jobs and medical. The blog slowly went to sleep. Every once in a while I would go back and check it, but it just didn't work.

Yesterday I found a reference to this blog. It is wonderful. I am glad I found you again and will be a regular reader. I don't comment very often (I don't think most people do) but please keep up the good work.

Last evening I didn't have much to do and watched the entire video of the making of a violin. Superb.

Jim

Uncle Gerry said...

Thank you, it is always nice to here of the return of a regular reader. I will endeavor to make your visits here as pleasureful as possible.