Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tuesday's Temptations & Tchaikovsky

I was going to get all poetic and preachy about the election coming up next Tuesday, but I can't seem to get my thoughts together enough to make it sound right this morning.  So I will forgo the verbosity and simply move on to the music and the men as I am sure they are infinitely more interesting than any political discourse I could make.  The music for today is a 1974 German video recording of the Boston Symphony Orchestra under the baton of the legendary Leonard Bernstein in a live performance of Tchaikovsky's Symphony Number 5 in E Minor, Opus 64.  Steaming up the page below the video is a collection of torrid, tongue tingling torsos in this week's edition of  Tuesday's Temptations to inspire your desire.  Thanks for the visit, be sure to stop by tomorrow as I have something special in the works.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!































Posted by Picasa

No comments: