Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Lazy Day



I must confess to a touch of laziness today as you can probably tell from the time stamp on this post.  Despite my laziness, I have still come up with a little something with which to entertain you.  I haven't even read anything on the internet therefore I have nothing on which to comment.  So I guess I will just have to get on with the good stuff.  I have another excellent video for you today of a performance of the Munich Philharmonic Orchestra under the baton of their late director Sergiu Celibidache.  In this performance along with guest soloist Argentine Piano Master Daniel Berenboim the Orchestra gives Celibidache and Berenboim's interpretation of Piano Concerto Number 2 by Johannes Brahms.  Then to draw the attention of your eyes as your ears are devouring the aural pleasures offered in today's video, there is a modest collection of strapping lads and gentlemen on offer as your Tuesday Temptations.  Maybe I will have more to talk about tomorrow.  Thanks for the visit. Until next time as always, Enjoy!































Posted by Picasa

No comments: