Saturday, October 13, 2012

Best of the Web This Week



Welcome to the weekend and the photographic review of the Best of the Web This Week.  I gathered 995 photographs in my web wanderings this week and of those 995, I have selected 6o for your review today.  Each of these photographs grab your attention and draw you to them, whether it be form, lighting, subject or just that intrinsic something that requires your attention.  I hope you like my selections.  To give you some musical accompaniment for your examination of these outstanding photographs, I have over two hours of mellow cello nirvana.  Recorded in 1991 at Basilique Sainte Madelaine in Vezelay, Yonne, France, this masterful performance by Russian/American Cello Virtuoso Mstislav Rostropovich of the Six Suites for Solo Cello by Johann Sebastian Bach will provide the perfect backdrop for your Saturday.  Thanks for choosing to spend part of your weekend here at Nichevo, we will see you here again on Monday.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!































































Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have wanted to post something like this on my site and you have given me an idea. Cheers.