Monday, September 03, 2012

Happy Labor Day!


Hello and Happy Labor Day!  If you are in the US I hope you are having a glorious holiday today for tomorrow it is back to reality and work, lol.  It is Big Cat Week here at Nichevo and each day I will feature a different photo of the many Big Cats I have in my collection at the top of each post.  If I run out, then I have a lot of smaller cats to fill in the blanks, but I think I have enough to run the week out and maybe save the Little Kitties for next week.

I have a couple of links that I hope you will click on that I think will interest you.  The first is "Two Struggling New York City Actors Are Getting Married and Need Your Help" from the New Civil Rights Movement.  Then there is this little gem from LGBTQ Nation, "Self-loathing and Lemmings:  how voting Republican is 'Nucking Futz'" by Maureen Gill.  Also this weekend, Will turned me onto a new customizable screen capture tool called Light Shot that is so easy even my fumble fingers can use it without fucking it up.  Once installed, just hit print screen or right click on the Icon in the task bar, point your mouse to where you want to capture any portion of your display and drag the window to the size you want.  Then you can upload, print, save to desktop or file, tweet, facebook, email or search for similar images on the web or in tinyeye of your screen capture.  It is handy and does not eat any resources just sitting in the task bar.  Try it, you'll like it!

Now for a little quiet relaxation on this holiday, I have a classic 1942 recording of The Goldberg Variations, BWV988 by Johan Sebastian Bach performed by the  venerable Chilean/American Piano Virtuoso Claudio Arrau.  While you mellow out to the music, you can scope out all the muscly models on display in this week's edition of Monday's Undies.  Thanks for the visit, have a fabulous day and we will catch you here tomorrow.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!

































Posted by Picasa

No comments: