Friday, August 31, 2012

The Last Hurrah of Summer


This weekend marks the traditional last hurrah of summer with the Labor Day Holiday coming on Monday giving most of America a 3 day weekend.  When I was in school, it always started after Labor Day, but most schools start in August now, so this is the first holiday of the school year.  No matter whether your a student or a worker, it is still a reason to celebrate with picnics, BBQ's, parades and parties.  I of course will be working the entire weekend on my normal schedule, however I will try to find some time to fix  a special meal or something on Monday.  To get this weekend started I have video of Symphony Number 3 in C Major, Opus 22 by Danish Composer Ludolf Nielsen considered by some to be one of the greatest Danish works of the late Romantic Period.  Unfortunately I cannot tell you the performers as they are not listed in the video description.  Following the video is a collection of studly dudes in the altogether in this week's edition of Naked or Nearly So.  The collection has a little something for everyone no matter what 'type' you like.  I hope you have a fabulous weekend, stop by tomorrow for this week's photo review of the Best of the Web This Week.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!
































Posted by Picasa

No comments: