Monday, August 27, 2012

Bountiful Boccherini and a Bevy of the Beautiful


The weekend was pretty mellow around the store with the possible exception being the bum who got mad at me because I wouldn't let him spend the money he panhandled off my customers.  It is the only way  I know to get rid of them is to refuse to sell them anything when they bum the money off my customers.  My customers come to shop for themselves not be accosted by every bum who thinks the world owes them a living because they are too lazy, drunk or drugged up to work for a living.  After four years on this corner, I have heard every sob story there is and I have long since lost my patience with the whole lot of them.  Moving on to more pleasant thoughts, we start the week with an excellent suite of Guitar Quintets from Luigi Boccherini that will serenade you for about 2 and a half hours.  In order of their performance they are Guitar Quintets Numbers 1 in D Minor, G445; 3 in B Major, G447; 5 in D Major, G 449; 6 in G Major, G 450; 4 in D Major, G 448; 2 in E Major, G446; ending with an un-numbered Quintet in C Major, G453.  The performance is by the ensemble La Magnifica Comunita' and Guitar Soloist Eros Roselli.  This is excellent music to either relax with or soothe your nerves while working to accomplish something work wise.  Then of course I have a whole bevy of beautiful men prancing around in their Monday's Undies on display as you scroll down the page.  Between the music and the men, this should get your week started on the right note.  Thanks for stopping by, see you again tomorrow.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!

































Posted by Picasa

No comments: