Saturday, August 04, 2012

Best of the Web This Week


As you can tell by the time stamp on this post, I am running a tad bit behind.  I did not get anything done before I went to work, so I had to put the work in this morning to be able to get this up for you guys.  I think you will be pleased with the quality of photos I have for today's review, although the quantity is somewhat diminished from the norm.   There just did not seem to be that many outstanding photos in the group that I gathered this week.   That being said, the ones I do have for you are really excellent.  To accompany these fine photos I have a video of a 2007 performance of Symphony Number 2 by Sergei Rachmaninov with Andre Previn conducting the NHK Symphony Orchestra.   I am still feeling a little ragged, so I am headed to bed so I can catch some rest before having to deal with whatever Saturday night is going to throw at us at the store.  Have a fabulous weekend and we will see you here on Monday.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!
























































Posted by Picasa

No comments: