Monday, July 30, 2012

Some Adjustments To My Schedule


I have been having a little trouble sleeping lately because of an ongoing difference of opinion with my apartment complex.   The current heat wave in Texas is apparently too much for my A/C unit to handle as it gets over 80 degrees in the afternoon with the unit constantly running.  My apartment manager bitch tells me my unit is working perfectly fine and that the thermometer in my thermostat is malfunctioning.  I find this hard to believe as they just installed a new thermostat, so why would the thermometer be off?  At any rate it is virtually impossible to sleep in the afternoons because of the heat, so I have adjusted my sleep schedule to an earlier time frame when it is cool enough to sleep.  This will affect you guys somewhat as it will change the time that I write.  I am writing this post Sunday night and scheduling it to post while I am at work.  Hopefully work Sunday night will not be a repeat of the horny, drunk, stoned or stupid marathon of Friday and Saturday nights.  Anyway, I will be writing each day's post the evening before and scheduling it to publish after the date changes.  I will still endeavor to bring you the best content I can, so you really should not notice much of a difference other than the timing of the posts. 

Today's video is basically a Greatest Hits, Volume One for Johann Sebastian Bach.  Unfortunately, the performers are not listed and the play list is not either.  The pieces are identified as the video goes along, but seeing as I have it playing in the background while typing this, I am missing the titles to the various works.  Still it is a very pleasant hour and a half of the Best of Bach.  The video is followed in due course by this week's edition of nearly naked men in their Monday's Undies to delight your eyes as you listen to Herr Bach.  Thanks for the visit, see you again tomorrow.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!































Posted by Picasa

No comments: