Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mid Week Meanderings


Last night was fairly mellow for a truck night and the day shift arrived semi-on time at 6:10, so I was out of there in good time this morning.  Tonight is a paid night 'off' as I will be finishing up the special project I have been working on and turning it into my boss.  I am also off tomorrow night, so I guess you would say I am having a weekend in the middle of the week.  This will allow me to rest up for the next truck night on Friday and the regular weekend madness around the store.  I also get to miss the extremely greedy madness of the Free Slurpee giveaway going on today from 11-7.  (thank heavens for that!)  That means I should have time to come up with some real goodies for you for tomorrow's post.  I will work on that.  

As for today, I have a Jim Dandy play list for you guys today.  The play list for today is a digitized version of a Classic 1955 recording of 28 year old Austrian Pianist Jorg Demus performing two pieces by Johann Sebastian Bach. The Partita Number 1 in B Flat, BWV 825 and The French Suite Number 5 in G Major, BWV 816. The original Remington LP (RLP-199-25) was released in 1957.  For your visual stimulation and appreciation, below the play list I have posted some 30 highly Lickable Lads which will surely inspire your desire on this Hump Day.  Thanks for stopping by, see you again tomorrow.  Until next time as always, Enjoy! 




























Posted by Picasa

No comments: