Wednesday, May 02, 2012

It's My Weekend!


After a tough 5 day stretch at work with lots of business as well as lots of extra things to accomplish, I have the next two days off.  It is just in time, too, as your Uncle is one tired puppy this morning.  However I have taken a moment or two to relax on my balcony with the sun dappling down through the leaves and some great music in the headphones.   But lest I be remiss in my mission to bring you the best in music and men, I have managed to pull some things together for your entertainment today.  To start out I have a wonderful concert performance recorded at the famed Concertgebouw in Amsterdam.  The concert features the complete Symphony Number 2, Opus 27 by Sergei Rachmaninoff with a magnificent performance by the Radio Filharmonisch Orkest under the baton of Eivind Gulberg Jensen recorded in HD.  The commentary at the beginning and the end is in Dutch of course, as this concert was webcast in October 2010.  While you are being swept along by this marvelous work by Rachmaninoff, take time to scroll down the page where you will find a goodly number of luscious Lickable Lads who are doing their best to inspire your desire.  This musical masterpiece as well as the men who are masterpieces in and of themselves should alleviate the weekday doldrums to get you over the hump and headed for your own weekend.   Thanks for spending some time with me today, see you again tomorrow.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!





















Posted by Picasa

No comments: