Saturday, May 26, 2012

Best of the Web This Week


Wow, it took me a while this morning to get all the photos selected for this post after working an hour over my shift.  We were majorly busy last night as it was the start of the long Memorial Day weekend and everyone was in a party hearty mood all night long.  Then of course we had the commissary delivery and the grocery truck to put up also.  The grocery truck had 100 boxes and flats of merchandise and supplies along with 16 big totes with all sorts of merchandise and supply items in them.  Max and I really had our hands full all night long.  My feet have let me know they don't appreciate being on the run all night like I was last night too.  No matter, we made it through it all with the sheer determination to get it done.  I don't think I will have any trouble sleeping today, though, as I am plumb tuckered out.  However, as always, I have put together some real goodies to brighten up the weekend for you guys.  I discovered there was a part 4 as well as a part 3 to the 1970 Dino Ciani Torino concert series videos of the Complete Piano Sonatas of Ludwig von Beethoven, and I have posted both of them below. That should give you a couple of hours of great listening to accompany your cruise down the page to check out the 75 or 80 photographs in today's review of the Best of the Web This Week.  I have some real hotties in there to inspire your desire and maybe create a little fire in your loins as well.  Unbelievably, I have two of the three days of this long weekend off so I can join in the celebration of the holiday as well as my birthday which is tomorrow.  Have a safe and happy weekend and we will see you on Monday with a special Memorial Day post.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!












































































Posted by Picasa

No comments: