Monday, December 19, 2011

Marvelous Monday



While wondering around the Internet, I happened across a ton of videos on You Tube from the BBC Television Series "Mock The Week".  I found them to be fabulously funny and spent a great deal of time laughing my ass off over the weekend watching these videos.   The premise of the program is to take the news events of any given week and have two competing panels of 3 comedians each vie to see who has the funniest take on said events as determined by a moderator who is himself a comedian.   These guys are irreverent, foul mouthed and fucking funny as hell.  To give you an example, I have posted an hour long uncut episode labeled "Too Hot for TV" that will really rock your socks and have you laughing long after the video is finished.  As for the play list itself, I have put together Three Oboe Concerti in D Minor beginning with the Mozart Oboe Concerto performed by Nicholas Daniel and the BBC Symphony Orchestra conducted by Jiri Belohlavek. Next we have the Concerto for Oboe, Strings and Bass by Alessandro Marcello performed by Il Gardellino with Marcel Ponseele on Baroque Oboe and Conducting. The final Concerto is the Number 2 for Oboe and Strings, Opus 9 by Tomaso Albinoni performed by Il Fondamento with Paul Dombrecht on Oboe and Conducting.  I do not yet know if the Oboe will be the focus instrument for the week or whether I will just free form it all week posting what strikes my fancy as we go along.  Time will tell.  After the videos I have this week's edition of Monday's Undies with lots of lickable lads lolling about the page that should inspire a tad bit of tightness in your own undies as you scroll down the page.  I hope you have a Marvelous Monday, thank you for spending time with me today.  We will see you tomorrow for more Music and More Men.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!





































Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I like your project here, you are helping web people with spectacular things! This web page is very enlightening!
I´m Sofia, I was born on Helsinki, and I am going to be a fan of this web page, my personal details may not be in the best interest of everyone but I say them anyway I love online poker as well as tv shows, and I also play a lot Shakira on my bedroom, I´m single at the moment so boys watch out for me....just kidding :)! I once tried online dating It did not work out very well....
I made this comment cause as I previously said I really like your page I also have a web community just like you, but mine is many different from this, it is about playing poker with real money for free....:)
I will also apologize by my writting it was the only way I found to talk with you guys....Good Night to all of you, Bye bye