Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Little This, A Little That



I received an email from Google the other day saying that there was an update to Picasa3 from the 3.8 that I was using to the new and improved 3.9.  In the new version, they have eliminated the Blog This button that seems to have been giving more people than just me a problem with uploading photos to Blogger.  Now there is a big Share button that uploads the selected photos to a Web Album so that the photos can then be inserted using the Insert Image button in the post editor, which is the work around I had devised on my own to get around the Blog This button problem I was having.   There is a Blog This button in the Web Album but it only posts one picture at a time, so the Insert Image button in the post editor is the best way to go about inserting a group of photos like I do here at Nichevo.  I am glad to know I figured out how to do that and that Google and Picasa3 agree with me on the methodology for getting you guys the eye candy you so look forward to on a daily basis.  It also keeps my frustration level down as I no longer have to guess at whether the Blog This button is going to work or not when preparing a post.  So I guess that makes me a happy camper for now until something else turns up to to frustrate me while I am trying to communicate with the world outside my apartment.  Speaking of which, I am always amazed at the number of readers I have in the different countries of the world as indicated by my little world clock calender widget in the sidebar from Geovisite.  I have readers in countries where it is not always easy being LGBT as well as the more liberal countries.  I like to think I bring a little light into the darkness in those countries whose regimes repress or outright persecute people of my persuasion.  Hang in there guys, we love ya!  One day the whole world will recognize that we are just normal folks and we aren't the scourge of the devil out to lure folks over to the dark side.  Anyway enough of that, let's get on to the entertainment portion of this broadcast, lol.  For your musical appreciation today I have a Cello Concerto from a British Composer by the name of Cyril Scott.    The Debussy-esque Cello Concerto was written in 1937. This virtuosic and extravagant work is full of mysticism and haunting melodies.  Today's performance is by the BBC Philharmonic Orchestra conducted by Martyn Brabbins featuring Paul Watkins on Solo Cello.  The video is followed in due course by those Sexy Studs in Swimwear for this week as they cavort about the beaches, pools and runways of the world for your viewing pleasure.  Thanks for the visit, see you again tomorrow.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!

































Posted by Picasa

No comments: