Tuesday, March 03, 2009

G Returns + Men In Jeans

Kawasaki Bridge, Japan


I am a little slow getting moving this morning. I have been a slug for the last twenty four hours doing nothing but eat and sleep. I have worked myself pretty hard the last few weeks so I needed the rest. G is finally back from Sri Lanka, so my schedule is changing this week, I will still have one night shift but we will have to see which one night that will be. I will be readjusting my body clock again so that should make life interesting for the next couple of weeks as my body goes into wtf mode before settling down again. I am glad he is back, I am more of a morning person than the overnighter. Sure, I have been working many a midnight shift over the past few years, that does not mean I am not a morning person, I can be adaptable. However, I am at my best when I rise early in the day and get ready to face the world anew. I like starting early and finishing early so I have my evenings to do with what I want. I did tell A that I wanted Thursday's off as Will is off on Wednesday and Thursday so we could have some time for each other. Wednesday's are out as far as a day off as there are too many orders to complete so that leaves Thursday as my choice. I will be sure to chronicle the comedic moments that I am sure will ensue as my body adjusts to yet again another schedule change. I shan't complain, this will give me a lot to entertain you with here as you pause to see what I have to say on your way to the eye candy.

Speaking of which, today I thought we would revisit the Men In Jeans theme. The TGRA (Texas Gay Rodeo Association) was in town over the weekend at Will Rogers Colosseum and there were lots of cowboys about in their Levi's and Wrangler's. One of my customers ( a real cutie) won a belt and MR TGRA came by the store, sash and all, with his entourage on the way home from the bar across the street. So I thought I would dig up some more photos of hot guys in great fitting jeans, whether they be off or on. Until next time as always, Enjoy!
















































Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ryan said...

all work and no play takes its toll on an old man! love the pics as always but you know me im all about total nudity. gay rodeo been to that before very hot!