Saturday, July 19, 2008

Weekend Update


Golden Calla - Zantedeschia Elliottiana


I had a great Friday night, went back to Frostop for dinner. I did not quite make it through all the french fries this time. I got a vanilla shake this time instead of a DP, maybe that's why. The eye candy was just as good as last time with a couple of cut Hispanic guys running the kitchen and delivering the orders. One of them made every attempt to get noticed, and I took advantage of every one of his attempts! I went back to my place and watched the new movie I got from my DVD club called Vantgage Point about the the fictional assasination of the US President on a Diplomatic Mission to Spain as told from 8 different points of view. It is tightly woven story with lots of action and suspense and a totally surprise ending. The action, mystery and human interplay will keep you reiveted to the screen. The Special Two Disc Edition includes the exe file to store a digital edition on your hard drive and many other extras. A gereat movie to enjoy alone or with friends, just don't expect a lot of conversation during the movie as this one will capture and hold everyone's attention. It is pay day today so this afternoon I am going shopping! for the usual necessities and maybe an optional item or two before heading out with Scruffy to discover a new little shopping area I have not been to yet. Then who knows what the evening will bring if I remain adventurous. I have Thursday and Friday's Nuke episodes for you in a custom player (I finally figured out how to create a play list and custom player in the new format - no easy task) followed by a heapin helpin of hotness in the eye candy section. Until next time as always, Enjoy!

Nuke Thursday & Friday














































Posted by Picasa

No comments: