Sunday, July 20, 2008

Another Good Week Gone By


Tenerife Yacht


It is quiet here in the early morning hours of Sunday with my classical Internet radio station playing softly as I put together this post. I have seen real progress in my life since moving here to NLR in March. This week is a good example. Nothing extraordinary happened, just a normal week with pay day at the end. Part of the reason I jumped at the chance to move here was to distance myself from the endless drama that seemed to swirl, ebb and flow around me. The absence of drama and the return to financial stability has done wonders for my soul. A normal week has its stresses and I may bitch a little here and there but all in all I have it pretty good right now. And it is getting better all the time as I become more and more comfortable in my postition with the company and I make little tweaks in the living quarters to improve the environment with which I have surronded myself. Apparently there is some talk among the employees who have visited my quarters about my 'setup'. My flair for integrating technology and environmental accessories in an useful yet attractive presentation is somewhat impressive to them. They fail to realize Uncle is just an anal retentive neat freak with a knack for organization. I seem to have done alright with my assets as they have grown here but I never knew sensible decision making could be so interesting to those with whom I work. Like every good soap opera, a busy hotel has many stories to tell. As is usually the case, people love to talk to me for some reason or another, maybe it is because I listen so well. So I hear most of the events happening in the daily soap opera in the course of my day. As an auditor it is my job to gather information from many quarters of the record keeping systems we have here resulting in an intimate understanding of what goes on around here. Add to that people's tendancy to tell me things they would not tell another rounds out the picture as I go quietly about my duties. Very intersting postition to be in for me wouldn't you say?

I have just a couple of videos for you today, starting with Davey Wavey who is "Giving You Advice" in response to vieweres submitted questions and Barack Obama's video address to the liberal NetRoots Nation conference going on right now in Austin, TX. Then we have a special au poil edition of the eye candy section. For those who no parle Francais that is just a fancy way to say buck nekkid or so near there is nothing left to the imagination. So let your imagination set sail with these fine examples of hunkiness. Just a little something extra to make your Sunday special from your kind old Uncle. Until next time as always, Enjoy!

Davey Wavey "Giving You Advice..."


Barack Obama Adrresses NetRoots Nation













































Posted by Picasa

No comments: