Monday, November 05, 2007

Monday Madness

I took yesterday off to watch some football and rest up some as I knew that I would not get much rest today. I am glad I did as sure enough, Monday Madness prevailed and rest has been hard to come by today. I was not pleased that the Patriots won but I was ecstatic that Romo and the 'Boys whupped a** on the Eagles. I don't think the road to the NFC East Crown goes through Philly anymore! All the rest of the teams that have good records in the NFC (NYG, Redskins, GB, and Detroit) are still to come on our schedule, so the second half of the season should prove to be quite interesting indeed.

I did not post a Nuke video last week because of the whole year in review thing but there was only one day in which our heroes appeared so I have posted that video below to catch you up. They were not on today but will be tomorrow so I know I will have another video for you later in the week.



Time is short today as I said and I am going to try and take a nap before Heroes comes on and I have to go to work. Wish me luck on that, with the way the phone has been ringing and the door knockers going off, it has been a busy day with out much chance for rest. I will be back tomorrow with more. Until next time as always, Enjoy!

























All photos processed with Picasa2.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: