Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Hombres Calientes (NSFW)

Over the years I have been attracted to many men of all cultures. However if I had to pick just one type of man to the exclusion of all others, I would have to say Hispanic men are my favorite. There is just something about the Latino male whether it be their machismo, their mystery, or their sultry demeanor that just melts my insides. I know I am not alone in this attraction to the Hispanic male so I thought I would present a few for those of us lovers of Latin Lovers. To coincide with the Hombres Calientes displayed the Sonific Songspot playlist today features music from Brazil. This post is definitely NSFW so find a time and place where you will not be disturbed and Enjoy!







































Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Keith said...

I'm with you about Latino men . . . but you've probably already realized that from reading my blog! Thanks for the kind words over there, btw!