Monday, June 18, 2007

Lightning Strikes

Two weeks ago yesterday lightning struck the property where I live right on the area where the router that serves my area was located and fried it. It was finally repaired and operational yesterday, but as I worked 16 hours, I did not have time to post. I have managed to catch up with Ryan and Mike over at Boys Are Ugly. Mike is progressing well in rehab and even posted something last week. Ryan is a little under the weather but getting better ( he is horny for Mike so that is a good sign). I have not caught up on my email ( about 400 or so to go) or the news so I don't have any brilliant commentary for today but I did create a slide show from random gatherings and reader submissions for your enjoyment at the end of this post. I have some things that I am working on to post for you but they have yet to come to fruition. I am off the next couple of days so I will work on some major posts and hopefully the connection will survive the Texas weather for a little while and I can post them for you.

For those of you in the Dallas area there is a News 8 special on at 7 pm concerning the cost of George's war to the people of the state of Texas. It promises to be informative and disturbing at the same time. Of course most of the s*** that George pulls is disturbing in one way or the other, so why am I not surprised that the cost of his war for us here would be any different. I am going to watch and see channel 8's take on it and will tell you about it in a future post. So until next time as always, Enjoy!


No comments: