Sunday, January 07, 2007

0107



The photograph above is my new wallpaper courtesy of DigitalBlasphemy.com, another recent discovery of mine. They have a whole lineup of 3D wallpapers in both their free and membership galleries. As a sailor I could not resist this particular photo. There is no more peaceful feeling than late night / early morning on a smooth sea. You can feel the magnificence of the Creator, the insignificance of man and the peaceful coexistence possible between the two. I always enjoyed that time, even in the middle of a war like Viet Nam, when the world seemed to be at peace with itself. It was always too fleeting a moment but one that I can never forget. When in the midst of all that can go on in one's life, I can still stop and remember how it felt to be at peace. This photograph helps that memory to impart tranquility once again in my heart and mind. I really don't have much else to say tonight, just want to sit here and be at peace with my self and the world. I will post the usual eye candy for you. Enjoy the peace that can be yours if we take those small moments to contemplate the possibility of peace in our hearts and the world. Until next time as always, Enjoy!










































All Photos Processed with Picasa2
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ryan said...

sounds like things r going good we need 2 catch up soon i miss r chats! i got the flu right now i havent been on but will catch up with u soon! love the eye as always uncle!

TWISI said...

DAMN the guy in the white cowboy hat is HOT! He could ride me ANYTIME!