Thursday, January 31, 2019

Video Resurgence

"Sunset over Benbrook Lake near my house"

Once upon a time, about seven years ago now I suppose it is, I made a series of videos for publication here on Nichevo and on my YouTube Channel.  The videos achieved some popularity and even some nefarious notices by folks of the puritan persuasion.  One video, Summer Nights' Fantasy, drew such nefarious notice that the puritans persuaded YouTube to remove the video.  Strangely, it stayed up on my channel until just this month when it was removed because some puritan complained loudly enough that it was not "appropriate" for YouTube's audiences.  Perhaps the suggestion that Men may be found to be as erotically posed as are Women, especially when set to music, is such a turn on to them that they feel they must suppress the evidence just like they suppress their desires.  Definitely would not do to have the wife catch them sportin' wood while cruising YouTube videos of sexy men.  No, No not at all! 

However that is not the point. The point is that the video got noticed because of  a resurgence of interest in my videos as evidenced by the numerous compliments via comments on all the videos.  The videos have a modest view count of just under 50,000 for the group over the past 7 years since they were made.  It really just confirms my belief that not only do I know beauty when I see it, I can display and accentuate that beauty with great classical music.  It is gratifying to know after all these years, folks still are inspired by the videos I produced all those many years ago. 

Since there has been such a resurgence of interest in my videos, I have a play list of the remaining three videos posted down below for your viewing and listening pleasure.  With photographs from my vast collection set to music by Beethoven, Chopin and Vivaldi.  So please enjoy the videos while they are still up and before some puritan asshole takes  exception to great beauty set to great music.  Thanks for your visit, do come again! And as always, Enjoy!



No comments: