Monday, January 26, 2015

Under The Weather

 
After  a week of erratic schedules and many hours, I am left feeling fairly exhausted.  The strange schedule I have followed for the last week has fucked up my appetite and my  body clock as well as my sleep schedule.  Thankfully I am off until 10 tomorrow night so I can have a little time to recover.  As it its, I spent most of today running to the bathroom, then climbing back in bed before having to run to the bathroom again.  All that being said, I still have some Mozart with which to entertain you today. 

You Monday with Mozart features an all Mozart Live Concert Recital from 1997 by Hungarian Pianist Dezső Ránki.  The play list includes Piano sonata K.282; Fantasia K.397; Allegro K.312;  Piano sonata K.283; Adagio K.540; Piano sonata K.570 and Adagio K.356.  You may also hear Mozart's Piano Concerto Number 17 by joining Dezső Ránki and the English Chamber Orchestra over on my tumblr.  You may also find the Blue Winged Angel who is your Hottie of the Day! to be of some interest also. Thanks for the visit, see you again tomorrow.  Now I am headed back to bed!  Until next time as always, Enjoy!

No comments: