Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Caught Napping...



I got up the first time this morning and set about putting this post together.   About 10 o'clock I decided to kick back for a minute for a break.  The next thing I know it is 1:15, the blog's not done and the stew is not in the crock pot for dinner.  I did not panic, but rather took a quick smoke on the patio, after all it is one of those perfect fall days full of warm sunshine and cool breezes.  I then put the stew together and got it into the crock pot.  By the time I get home from work and Will gets hungry, it should be nice and tasty done to perfection.  

So here I am ready to put pen to paper so to speak and I have nothing prepared except of course the Music and the Men.  There is no shortage of either of those around here but verbiage sometimes abandons me completely.  And that is almost death to a chatterbox like me.   Therefore let's just move on into the entertainment portion of this post...

I thought I would give you guys a Mid Week Symphony Shot  with a little Music from the 'Father of the Symphony', Franz Joseph Haydn.  Christopher Hogwood and the Academy of Ancient Music spent some 3 months in 1993 at Walthamstow Assembly Hall, London recording a great deal of classical works, among them this performance of Haydn's Symphony Number 54.  You may join these same musical artists over on my tumblr for their 1991 performance of Haydn's Symphony Number 40 also at Walthamstow Assembly Hall.

Then for Hump Day/Wet Wednesday I have an exquisite selection of lithesome lads, hunks and hotties all of whom are Highly Humpable as well as Wonderfully Wet.  You will find them splashing about the page below the video.  As long as we are talking Highly Humpable and Wonderfully Wet, check out Wet Dream 101 who is your Hottie of the Day! over on my tumblr.  thanks for sticking around until I arrived.  see you again soon.  Until next time as always, Enjoy!































Posted by Picasa

No comments: