Tuesday, September 02, 2014

And The Party Continues...



The holiday spirit carried over a little bit today with a bit of partying here in our little corner of the complex.  I am now in the process of recovery so that I am not too up there when I go to work at 5.  Thankfully it is only a short shift until 8 and I get to work with my favorite coworker, Big D.  All in all a very good day so far which is expected to continue into the night as all us folks get back home about the same time.  We should be ready to start again by that time, lol.  Good thing the menu for tonight is chili dogs and fries which is simple enough to do with out causing too much of a blip in the party bubble.  I will let you know how it goes in tomorrow's post.  

For your Tuesday Musical Moment, I am in a Beethoven kind of mood so I chose this classic performance with Daniel Barenboim conducting the Berlin Philharmonic.  The featured work is Beethoven's Violin Concerto in D Major, Opus 61 with Itzhak Perlman as the Violin Soloist captured in a live performance.  More Beethoven can be heard with his Piano Trio in E Flat Major, Opus 70, Number 2 posted over on my tumblr.  

Your artful entertainment today is full of honeys and heartbreakers out to tempt you into your heart's desire in this week's edition of Tuesday's Temptations.  Additional temptation is provide by Nick Bettray who is your Hottie of the Day! over on my tumblr.  Thanks for the visit, see you tomorrow for Wet Wednesday!  Until next time as always, Enjoy!


































Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bailey;-) said...

Glad you had a good time :D